The stories of my life on a little island in the middle of the Mediterranean sea ... and my occasional adventures beyond these shores.

Thursday 11 June 2015

Chaos in your soul

Sa Maison Garden 097
Sometimes I fear that that’s all there is in my soul, a whole lot of chaos. Chaos born of a thousand tangled thoughts; a hundred shattered dreams. But these words bring hope that we will all find our path and fill the darkness with the bright light of eternal hope.
For all you dreamers out there, and I know there are many, let go of your doubts and shine. Shine like dancing stars.
Life is busy at the moment so I’ll keep it short for today. Enjoy your weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Interesting post
    Chaos can be in the thrill of it all, a swing going too high or a seesaw landing too hard. Its all part of the fun of life we dance with to our, hopefully, own tune, the majority of the time.
    A great week-end to You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to think the mind is a tool of the soul that seeks expanding areas of organization in chaos and converts it into cosmos. I also like blog posts that get me thinking like that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had this feeling years ago, but now being a vintage lady, I don't dream anymore ! I just could look back to my life, but only the good times !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you Loree! Our house is turned upside down with renovation work. When we start to complain, we remind ourselves, "We signed on for this!"...Much luck to you as you navigate the chaos happening in your world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes, I'm so afraid how many thoughts I have lingering in my mind. There are moments I can't help but get buried in all my thoughts - forgetting how to live.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Loree- seems like in this busy world we live in chaos reigns. It is nice to know others feel that life is more chaotic than they like. Your words do shine like dancing stars. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joining you in the hope of dancing stars in our future :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this quote. I needed to read this post today as I'm struggling to create some kind of order out of the chaos in my mind. Thank you for reminding me that the chaos is necessary and beautiful. x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I read and appreciate every one of your comments. I will do my best to reply whenever I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails