The stories of my life on a little island in the middle of the Mediterranean sea ... and my occasional adventures beyond these shores.

Friday 31 August 2012

Fabulous Fridays: A Very British Sense Of Humour

There’s a certain cheekiness to British humour which might not be to everyone’s taste but both of these made me grin.
Cornwall 528
Cornwall 629
And what better way to start the weekend than with a smile? Hope your days are full of wonderful summer memories. And remember to always take life with a good pinch of salt – it’s too short to be serious all the time.
Photographed in Plymouth
July 2012

12 comments:

  1. Hello Loree:
    Yes, we agree, laughter is very good medicine and much cheaper than the alternatives!

    Hoping that you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that epitaph!
    Great English sense of humour!
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you good wishes for the weekend, Loree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I hadn't seen that last photo with my own eyes...thanks for capturing it Loree, and yes, wishing you a wonderful, calm and hopefully cool weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are really fun photos to see! I'm grinning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful humor - and so honest - both make me smile :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loree you made me smile - love both but the second one really made laugh - you are right about the British humor but I enjoy it - you can count on it for honesty and in today that is just down right refreshing. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha ! I love British humor, at least it makes me laugh, the French one not at all, it's always about under the belly line ! If you know what I mean !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are hilarious... wishing you a lovely week! xoxo, B

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you like the Brit sense of humour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What two fabulous catches!! I love British humor!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I read and appreciate every one of your comments. I will do my best to reply whenever I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails