The stories of my life on a little island in the middle of the Mediterranean sea ... and my occasional adventures beyond these shores.

Thursday 16 July 2009

La Serenissima

What can I say? It is one of the most unique cities in the world, its beauty unsurpassed, its very existence threatened by the rising waters of the Adriatic. It was, and always will be, a city of dreams - ethereal in quality, decadent to its very soul and mysterious to the core of its being. Be prepared to be bewitched - by Venice.









5 comments:

  1. Wow...wow..Feel like I was there..Fantastic photo. They shows some romantic aspects of Venice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are beautiful - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the waterways and architecture. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic photos! I love how the water goes right through the city like that. I hope one day I can come see it all in-person too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would call this a village, and not a city. But either way, it is definitely on my always expanding "to-do" list. Thanks! Great pictures!

    ~Aly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I read and appreciate every one of your comments. I will do my best to reply whenever I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails