I was tagged to participate in this meme by Sarah-Elizabeth – a sweet Scottish lass living in the beautiful heart of Italy. In her blog Sarah-Elizabeth writes about her life in Italy, the renovation she and her husband are carrying out on their home and her commitment to live life as environmentally friendly as possible. So do go over and visit. I promise you that you will enjoy her blog.
Four Shows I Watch
I don’t watch much TV as I prefer the internet these days but I do watch the occasional show every now and then. The most common ones are:
1. The Barefoot Contessa
2. Everyday Italian with Giada de Laurentis
3. Dress My Nest
4. Criminal Minds
Photo source: www.giadadelaurentiis.com/books
Oh, and I do love to watch shows on the Travel Channel as long as they are about places I am interested in travelling to.
Four Things I Am Passionate About
4. Interior decoration
Four Phrases I Say A Lot
1. How many times do I have to say the same thing? (to my almost 5 year old whenever he misbehaves for the umpteenth time).
2. Good gosh.
3. Look at that moron (this one is exclaimed regularly when I am driving).
4. What the heck??!!
Four Things I’ve Learned From The Past
1. Life is a precious gift.
2. The happiest people are those who are content with the simplest things in life.
3. Nothing and nobody is perfect on this earth.
4. If something doesn’t kill you, it usually makes you stronger.
Four Places I’d Like To Go
1. New York
2. The Caribbean
Photo source: www.allposters.com
Four Things I Did Yesterday
3. Read some blog posts.
4. Read bed-time stories.
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To
1. Spring (although up to now, our winter has been very mild for the second year running).
2. The weekend.
3. My son’s fifth birthday.
4. Some me, myself and I time
Four Things I Love About Winter
1. The cooler weather.
2. Beanies (I have one in my most favourite colours).
3. Cuddly evenings.
4. Drinking hot chocolate – especially my favourite brand Ciobar which, to be honest is more like a pudding than a drink. But is is sublime.
Picture source: www.ilmercatoitaliano.net
Four Things On My Wish List
1. Snow!! – well that’s impossible but at least some hail and cold weather.
2. A charm bracelet.
3. A few days’ vacation somewhere in Europe.
4. Naturally straight hair (in my dreams, I know).
Photo source: www.pandora.net
And now I need to tag four other blogs. Choosing just four is not easy but I will go with the following:
1. Carmen Alexandra at Coco Coterie
2. Angela at Reflections
3. Reenie at Reenie’s Scribbles
4. Julie at Being Ruby
Please do go over and visit. Each of these ladies has a charm of her own and I think that you will find their blogs very interesting.