The stories of my life on a little island in the middle of the Mediterranean sea ... and my occasional adventures beyond these shores.

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Four Things

I was tagged to participate in this meme by Sarah-Elizabeth – a sweet Scottish lass living in the beautiful heart of Italy. Smile In her blog Sarah-Elizabeth writes about her life in Italy, the renovation she and her husband are carrying out on their home and her commitment to live life as environmentally friendly as possible. So do go over and visit. I promise you that you will enjoy her blog.

Four Shows I Watch

I don’t watch much TV as I prefer the  internet these days but I do watch the occasional show every now and then. The most common ones are:
1. The Barefoot Contessa
2. Everyday Italian with Giada de Laurentis
3. Dress My Nest
4. Criminal Minds
everyday-italian
Oh, and I do love to watch shows on the Travel Channel as long as they are about places I am interested in travelling to.

Four Things I Am Passionate About

1. Reading
2. Writing
3. Photography
4. Interior decoration
Four Phrases I Say A Lot
1. How many times do I have to say the same thing? (to my almost 5 year old whenever he misbehaves for the umpteenth time).
2. Good gosh.
3. Look at that moron (this one is exclaimed regularly when I am driving).
4. What the heck??!!

Four Things I’ve Learned From The Past

1. Life is a precious gift.
2. The happiest people are those who are content with the simplest things in life.
3. Nothing and nobody is perfect on this earth.
4. If something doesn’t kill you, it usually makes you stronger.

Four Places I’d Like To Go

1. New York
2. The Caribbean
3. Scotland
4. Spain
Photo source: www.allposters.com
Four Things I Did Yesterday
1. Work
2. Laundry
3. Read some blog posts.
4. Read bed-time stories.

Four Things I’m Looking Forward To

1. Spring (although up to now, our winter has been very mild for the second year running).
2. The weekend.
3. My son’s fifth birthday.
4. Some me, myself and I time Smile
Flowers in our garden (1)

Four Things I Love About Winter

1. The cooler weather.
2. Beanies (I have one in my most favourite colours).
3. Cuddly evenings.
4. Drinking hot chocolate – especially my favourite brand Ciobar which, to be honest is more like a pudding than a drink. But is is sublime.
Cameo Ciobar | imported Italian hot chocolate
Picture source: www.ilmercatoitaliano.net

Four Things On My Wish List

1. Snow!! – well that’s impossible but at least some hail and cold weather.
2. A charm bracelet.
3. A few days’ vacation somewhere in Europe.
4. Naturally straight hair (in my dreams, I know).
PBRAC016 Black and white representing balance as depicted in the Ying Yang silver enamel beads.  This bracelet is in complete harmony. Includes 59702-20HV, 79311CCZ x 4, 79182CZ, 79470O x 4, 79482E12 x 2, 79398MPW, 79488CZ x 2, 79484, 79185CZ, 79134CZ, 79398MPB, 
79480, & 79470AGW

Photo source: www.pandora.net
And now I need to tag four other blogs. Choosing just four is not easy but I will go with the following:
1. Carmen Alexandra at Coco Coterie
2. Angela at Reflections
3. Reenie at Reenie’s Scribbles
4. Julie at Being Ruby
Please do go over and visit. Each of these ladies has a charm of her own and I think that you will find their blogs very interesting.

13 comments:

  1. I just learn a lot more from your four things..That was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay So wonderful Loree...a fabulous read..shine on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see we have the same interests. Of what I have seen from Spain I was disappointed (except the Canary Islands) because I know Italy too well and the Spanish people are very different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I did it ~ :) Have a great day, darlin' ~ xox Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. great list :) this ciobar interests me. i'm a chocoholic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely bracelet, Loree, I collect Pandora bracelets, too :-) I really love them! :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing and for your kind words about my blog x x x

    I love Ciobar too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my... thank you Loree. You are wonderful.

    Loved reading your Four's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, I love the splashes of red, the chocolate, the romance, the secret Valentines, the chance to love on someone who otherwise wouldn't be too receptive to it. :) Have a great day ~ xox Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you crazy lady? Cold weather and snow on your wishlist? Brrr not on mine. LOL

    Loved the post and you have an award on Scribbles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you have a great day with amazing photos just waiting to capture your imagination ~ xox Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. finally back I discovered all your new articles !
    I like the concept of this one, and I appreciate your favorite destinations !! :))

    Bye**

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is wonderful, loree- i loved the chance to get to know you better through all your favorite things! btw that ciobar looks amazing.....

    p.s. i love the barefoot contessa and giada too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I read and appreciate every one of your comments. I will do my best to reply whenever I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails