The stories of my life on a little island in the middle of the Mediterranean sea ... and my occasional adventures beyond these shores.

Wednesday 5 December 2012

The Queen of Procrastination

Yes, that would be me. I’ve been sitting here for over an hour trying to write something coherent. But I am feeling really distracted tonight. I had four different things that I wanted to write about. I just couldn’t decide which topic to choose and I ended up wasting my time and procrastinating. But what’s new?
Summer flowers (7)
So I am keeping this really short today  … just letting you know that I am working on something. Kind of Smile
Summer flowers (6)
Summer flowers, June 2012

9 comments:

  1. we all have days like these
    it is December - go easy on yourself
    lovely photos, look forward to reading what you are working on
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josefa said it perfectly, Loree. We will all be here happily when you have something to share. Oh, those times are so difficult! I try to go for lots of walks to clear my head.
    xo,
    h

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes... some days are like that Loree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loree, you still managed to put up a nice post and nice pictures.
    Now don't let us wait too long to see what you're working on!
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's ok, Loree..I do the same..stare at my computer screen, sometimes all day..and still coming up with nothing, and there are times when the words just came out like a stream.

    Beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Loree - thanks for sharing a summer flower - I love seeing lilies. Sometimes simple is good and this was good. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Take care and have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comments on my blog ! It's very hard to comment on a blog from here it's so slow ! My adventures continue we have a lot of fun and still 28°

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though procrastination wasn't the topic you had planned on, it certainly is one we can all relate to. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've had a lot of those moments lately, loree. sometimes it makes sense to push on through and keep working, and sometimes you have to listen to your inner voice and just stop and smell the roses (or orchids!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I read and appreciate every one of your comments. I will do my best to reply whenever I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails