The stories of my life on a little island in the middle of the Mediterranean sea ... and my occasional adventures beyond these shores.

Thursday 29 March 2012

Tunes On My Playlist: Morning Has Broken

I can’t seem to stop humming this song lately. For some reason, it reminds me of spring and it takes me right back to my childhood. We would sing this at school – 300 innocent voices giving it their all.
Maybe it’s just me, but some of these old songs, well, they just seem to get better with the passing years.

8 comments:

  1. 'Maybe it’s just me, but some of these old songs, well, they just seem to get better with the passing years.'

    I love that, Loree. And there are certainly songs about which I feel the same way.

    Enjoyed listening to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that song evokes happiness and contentment to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is one of my all-time favorite songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this song too! I love old songs, and you're not alone! They have meaning, and the lyrics are all decent, not like nowadays..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still one of my favorites!
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the old ones! Catching up on your posts, Loree. They are so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful song and lyrics, so nice to hear it again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you mean, these songs are like cheese and wine... the older the better :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I read and appreciate every one of your comments. I will do my best to reply whenever I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails